Each player and coach will receive a Swallows Cup Tournament Pin. A trophy will be awarded to the winner of the Championship game and medals will be awarded to the players of both 1st place and 2nd place.
The Substitutions may be made only with the consent of the referee at any stoppage in play at the referee's discretion.
1. A player given a red card will be suspended for the next game.
2. Player cards will be re-checked in the final matches.
3. You can carry a roster of 14 players for 2011-2010, 18 players for 2009-2004, and 22 players for 2003-2000.
4. Home team is the team listed first. Home team has choice of sideline and must change uniforms if the referee determines there is a color conflict.
Game Length (time per half with 5 minutes between halves)
|20 min halves||25 min halves||30 min halves||35 min halves|
|Finals||20 min halves||30 min halves||35 min halves|
40 min halves
In the case of a tie at the end of the regulation time period in semifinals and finals, FIFA kicks from the penalty mark will determine the winner.
All players/coaches shown a RED CARD will be suspended for the following GAME (and could be suspended for the remainder of the tournament depending on severity of red card). Any attempt to cause physical harm to referees by players, coaches or parents will result in the team being automatically suspended from the tournament. No protests can be made or will be accepted. All games will have a 5 minute grace period, failure to start on time will result in forfeiture. Player/coach cards for those ejected will be available from the field marshal after the team's last scheduled game except for an ejection due to a flagrant violation.
The Swallows Cup Tournament Committee would like to take this opportunity to welcome the players, coaches, referees, parents and friends to our 8th Annual Swallows Cup. On this page we will explain the information and rules of our tournament.
Our best wishes to all the teams participating and may you enjoy the tournament and play your games in the true Spirit of Soccer.
9th Annual Swallows Cup
Download Rules - Updated 05/24/19
Hosted by Capistrano F.C.
1. Head to head competition (in case of a three way tie, head to head is never used and moved directly to the next tie breaker).
2. Goal Differential (Goals Scored minus Goals Allowed. Up to only four goals will be counted per team for each game).
3. Goals Allowed (Up to only four goals will be counted per team for each game).
4. Goals Scored (Up to only four goals will be counted per team for each game).
5. Red Cards
6. Most shutouts
7. Coin Toss or FIFA kicks from the penalty spot, both coaches must agree. If not, the Tournament Director will make the call.